1 cup flour
1 cup sugar
1 cup Earth Balannce margarine
A pinch of salt
1 tsp. cinnamon
6-8 apples (any type)
1 egg or egg substitute
1. Preheat your oven to 350*F.
2. Cut all the apples into thin slices and pour some cinnamon and sugar over them.
3. For the topping, add the dry ingredients and the egg, and mix it all up.
4. Put the apples in a 9x12 inch pan (pyrex if possible)
5. Pour the topping onto the apples and bake for 45-50 minutes.
6. Take out of oven, and let it sit. Serve it warm with ice cream!