PREPARE THE RICE
2 cups organic brown rice
1/2 cup organic wild black rice
Cook chickpeas in pressure cooker for 50 minutes with 6 cups water. Keep the water aside for use later.
PREPARE SPICE MIX
1. Fry onions until almost brown.
2. Add ginger, garlic, chilli, salt for 5 mins until onions start to brown.
3. Decrease heat to low-medium.
4. Add coriander, tumeric, spice blend, paprika for 2 mins.
5. Add crushed tomatoes and stir in.
COMBINE THE DISH
6. Add chickpeas.
7. Add additional cup water from earlier cooked chickpeas.
8. Add extra salt to taste.
With wild black rice. Sprinkle with cilantro. Add lime juice.