added this 4 years ago
Easy Eggplant Pizza's
What you need:
- 1 medium eggplant
- 8oz Pizza sauce or tomato sauce
- 1 cup vegan cheese (we used daiya)
- Your choice of sliced vegetable toppings (we used 1 small roma tomato and a handful of mushrooms).
- 1tbs dried basil
What you do:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- If you don't want the tough skin on your mini pizzas then be sure to peel the eggplant. Slice the eggplant into 1/2" thick slices and arrange on a greased baking tray. Spread 1-2 tbs pizza sauce onto each slice of eggplant. Add your vegetable toppings and basil. Place the baking tray in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- When the Eggplant slices appear to be cooked through, remove them from the oven.
- Turn the oven to broil. Add the vegan cheese to each mini pizza and put back in the oven until the cheese has melted (about 2 minutes).