Monas Chewy Good n Gooey Pecan Brownies
2 cups unbleached flour
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup vegan cocoa
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup chocolate soy milk
3/4 cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup chopped pecans, more or less! (optional)
1. Pre-heat oven to 350, and pop in your pecans (or other nuts) before you chop em. Theyll get roasty and smell good, and be better for the brownies.
2. Mix flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, salt in one bowl.
3. Add milk, oil, vanilla extract.
4. Chop up nuts (food processor) and stir them in as well. Mix it all up well! Youll get a consistency that's suspiciously like frosting. But that's good!
5. Grease and flour (or cocoa) a 9X13 inch pan. Pour your mix in there.
6. Bake for 25-30 mins. Theyre done when the top is kind of firm.
7. You should really let em cool for 10-20 mins before cutting into them because they're SO gooey. But if you like em like that, dig in right away!