Nutty Chocolate Chip Cake
1 cup regular flour
1 cup nutty wheat flour
3/4 cup non-dairy chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1/3 cup shredded coconut
1tablespoon baking powder
1/2 cup vegetable oil
3/4 cup pure maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup soya milk
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
2. Grease a rectangular baking pan.
3. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
4. Spread the mixture into the pan and smooth out evenly.
5. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
6. Use a toothpick to test if ready.
7. Serve. Can be frozen