1/2 cup frozen green peas
1/2 cup green beans
1 medium onion
2 medium potatos
1 medium carrot
1 1/2 tablespoon garam masala
1 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
1 tablespoon jeera seeds
2 tablespoons oil
1 1/2 cup water
salt as required
1. Peel the potato. Cut potato, onion and carrot into small pieces.
2. Heat oil in a pressure cooker.When the oil is hot, add jeera seeds and allow them to sputter.
3. Then add onion and saute until it becomes golden brown.
4. Then add washe'd vegetables, water, garam masala, red chilli powder and salt.
5. Close the cooker and keep it in the stove for 2 to 3 whistles.
6. Thats it. Your sabji is ready. You can eat this with indian parathas or simply with boiled rice.