2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 small zucchini, sliced in 1/4" widths and cut into quarters
2 portabella mushrooms, sliced in 1/4" widths
2 cloves raw garlic, minced
1 teaspoon minced roasted garlic
1/2 (12-ounce) package vegan "hamburger" crumbles
1 (8-ounce) can spinach
sun-dried tomatoes, to taste
1 (14-ounce) can of your FAVORITE spaghetti sauce
green olives, to taste (optional)
1/3 to 1/2 (12-ounce) box spinach spaghetti
vegan cheese shreds (optional & recommended)
1. Heat oil in a saute pan. Add zucchini, mushrooms, raw garlic, and roasted garlic. After a few minutes, add "hamburger" crumbles, spinach, and sun-dried tomatoes. Keep sauteing until the zucchini is softened and the "hamburger" is browned.
2. In a small, heat spaghetti sauce. I heat up my green olives in the sauce as well.
3. Once the spaghetti sauce is hot, add it to the saute pan and then mix it all together slowly.
4. Meanwhile, boil sea salt and water, then add my spinach spaghetti. Let it boil while you're sauteing, and once it's done--strain it and then toss it with a little olive oil to prevent the noodles from getting sticky.
5. You can either mix the "meat" sauce with the spaghetti, or serve it on top. I like to mix it and then add a sprinkle of vegan cheese shreds.
Source of recipe: This is a recipe I made up. It's pretty tasty, but a little funky looking. I hope you enjoy!