White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookies
4 1/2 teaspoons Ener-G Egg Replacer powder
6 tablespoons slightly warm water
1 cup nondairy butter at room temperature
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar (light or dark)
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 1/4 cups AP flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups vegan white chocolate chips
1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Blend egg replacer powder and water with hand mixer (or by hand) until it's thick and creamy.
3) In another bowl cream the "butter" and sugars until it's light and fluffy. Add the vanilla until thoroughly combined.
4) In yet another bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt.
5) Gradually beat in the dry ingredients into the wet ones until it forms a dough.
6) Thoroughly stir in the white chocolate chips and nuts.
7) Portion out the dough onto lightly greased cookie sheets. Lightly pat down the portioned dough balls before putting them into the oven.
8) Bake for 6-8 minutes. Let cool on sheets for a minute or two and then remove onto a cooling rack/towel.
9) Repeat steps 7 & 8 until you run out of dough.