3 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
1 1/2 cups peanut butter, crunchy or smooth
oil, as needed
1 cup corn syrup
1 cup sugar
1 (12 ounce) bag vegan chocolate chips
1. Mix oats and peanut butter in a large bowl. Coat wooden spoon with oil so it doesn't stick as bad. Lightly oil an 8" baking pan.
2. Heat corn syrup and sugar until just boiling.
3. Pour sugar mix into oat mix and stir fast! Pour into pan and pat down flat. Oil your hands to prevent sticking again.
4. Pour all chocolate chips on top and cover. If not still hot enough, don't cover and just stick it in the oven for a minute on broil to melt.
5. Cool on wire rack or fridge for 12 hours. I make mine at night before bed so it's ready in the morning.