Peanut Butter Pancakes
1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
2-1/2 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup nondairy milk
1/3 cup water
1/4 cup peanut butter
1 egg equivalent, prepared (I use EnerG Egg Replacer)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
2. In a separate bowl combine nondairy milk, water, peanut butter, egg replacer, and vanilla extract; beat until smooth.
3. Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix well.
4. Grease a hot griddle. Pour 3 to 4 tablespoons worth of batter onto griddle; cook for 1 minute or until golden on griddle side. Flip over and cook for another minute or until golden on both sides.
5. Top with favorite syrup, fresh fruit or jam.
Source of recipe: Recipe from mom... I veganized it. :)